Friday, January 06, 2006

Never One to Let a Trend Go By

So, here I am on the verge of 28, well past my days of "surfing" the web, except for the random hook-up, online bill paying and entertainment news (new Janet Jackson album anyone?) and I become intrigued by a blog by a good friend who has since moved from DC to sunny LA. English-Matt (as opposed to me, American-Matt) has posted some of the funniest stuff I've read, and so I'm hooked.

Will anyone read this? Not sure. And if they do, will they get it? Even less sure. But I figure if Madonna and The Carver (Nip/Tuck) can do it, I might as well put my cyber-finger print out there for better or worse.

For those of you interested in what inspired this mess, head to
Misadventures in the (310).

Ok - now a good 10 minutes have passed with me hitting a few keystrokes, and promptly backspacing over each one of them in complete bewilderment of where to go next. My absolute horror of having to reset my iPod for the first time today (and consequently losing all of my Buffy Podcasts - yeah, I can be a dork)? My frustration with and equal enjoyment in the relationship I'm in? The trepedation I have of opening my first store (eventhough I'm backed and protected by the Java-Giant of all Java-Giants, Starbucks.) Or maybe the cry for as much weightlifting, nutrition, training and supplement information I can get my hands on.

Maybe I'll hit on all of these, maybe just some, but for those looking for a quick insight on me and what I look like (roughly) head to
My Bigmuscle.com profile (under 21? STEER CLEAR!) and I'll be back in some amount of time to hit on something mentioned above.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]