Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Charmed Sunday

No, I didn't watch it, nor did I TiVo it. The Super Bowl came and went this year without me giving it more than one glance, and in that glance I caught the FedEx commercial where the cave man was stomped by the enormous elephant.....yeah, sophomoric in terms of advertising, so I passed.

I didn't know that I could watch almost 12 straight hours of any television show, even my favorite show. In this case I watched the Charmed marathon on TNT. Serious camp, and fun, and mediocre special effects, but comfort TV none the less. Watching these episodes (that I have watched at least three times each) became a comfortable escape from reality for the day. Not that I needed to escape anything, not that I was stressed out, but sometimes turning on and tuning out is exactly what the doctor ordered.

So, congrats to the Steelers (they did win, didn't they?) I know that my cousins that hail from Pittsburgh were proud....and probably still obnoxiously celebrating.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]