Friday, June 16, 2006

Tough Decision

OK - so my postings are becoming spotty at best. Where this blog, in the past, was the one place I could escape to and let thoughts out; it doesn't seem to need to serve that purpose anymore.

Friends are coming out of the proverbial wood-work. Since my recent split I seem to be adding more and more people to the list of people that I hang out with. Because of this I find no reason to escape anymore.

I think it comes down to finally feeling like and acting like myself after so long. I guess when one is in a relationship they become a little guarded. At least I did. It's nice to be a little more free. Its nice to feel confidence enough to go up to and introduce myself to guys I've either admired from a-far (is that a word?) or on some level found extremely sexy and fun.

Ironic how all of this comes to light as I get a phone call this week that changes everything. A phone call that I've been waiting on for a long time. By the end of the summer I'll be moving to NYC. Just as everything is forming up to be the way I wanted it to be in my life - I'm going to up root myself and start over.

Its time though. After 28 years of living in the DC area, its time to see what I'm made of. It's time to open Pandora's Box and prove to myself that I will always survive. So get ready for the "Misadventures in the 212." Matt, I steal proudly from you - lol.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]