Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random Things That Make Me Happy

Mickey Mouse
Dance/Pop Music
Rollercoasters
A man who really adores me
Buffy
Angel
Charmed
Singing in the car
iPods
Saving money
Starting Grad School
Parents that have shown unconditional love
Being back in DC to see my neice grow up and a new neice or nephew on the way
Building a relationship with my Dad
Sleeping in
Getting up early
The gym and watching me grow naturally
Janet Jackson
Britney Spears
Madonna
The View
Ellen DeGeneres
That I'm not afraid of making mistakes
New friends that have opened my eyes to how life is lived on the other side, away from drama    and drugs.
Hoping that my old friends that are still in drama and drugs may one day come out of that.
$40 haircuts
That I drive a pick-up truck
Talk radio
UFC/MMA
Wikipedia
Entertainment Weekly
TV Shows on DVD
That I got my self-pride back

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]